
Hi there everyone,
I have been busy this weekend working on my DT entries for the new C.R.A.F.T. challenge blog at http://trimmiescraftchallenge.blogspot.com/, which is due to start its first challenge coming Thursday. Go and take a look, the first challenge prize is absolutely fabulous. Tracy has really done us proud there. Definitely worth getting involved and look in on Thursday. Hope you will all take part as it really is worth doing so.
Remember, the main thing is to have fun, the challenge prize is just a sweetener, a bit more this first time I believe.
I have really enjoyed getting my entries ready for this challenge, you'll have to wait till Thursday though before you can have a look.
See you at C.R.A.F.T. Challenge on Thursday?!
No comments:
Post a Comment
Thank you all for visiting my blog and commenting on my cards and other projects. All comments are very welcome and much appreciated. Have a great day everyone!
Love,
Jo.