
This card has been made for a girl at work, who is getting married later this summer. It is a combination of a swivel window and a spinning card. You will find some further views of the card below.

A close up of the swivel window.
A view also showing the back of the card.

The inside of the card. For this card, I have used images from Norma's 3D designs, she has some gorgeous designs available for free. You can find these at http://normas-3d-designs.awardspace.co.uk/.

The inside of the card. For this card, I have used images from Norma's 3D designs, she has some gorgeous designs available for free. You can find these at http://normas-3d-designs.awardspace.co.uk/.







Wat een lief kaartje!!! Prachtig gedaan!
ReplyDeleteGroetjes,
Saskia
Fab card Jo, I'm sure it will be treasured.
ReplyDeleteJulie x
wow these are both fab Jo. Well done and keep up the good work.
ReplyDeleteSam x