Wednesday, 24 February 2010

Card for Mo's Dream Team challenge and Guest DT spot

Morning all,

A bit last minute this card, but I finally managed to get the card sorted for this challenge I wanted to enter. At Mo's Dream Team the current challenge is a sketch to follow and attached to this challenge is a chance to win a Guest DT spot for one month. All entries need to be in by the 25th and the winner is announced on the 28th of February. The winner will receive 4 free Mo Manning images and is expected to use these for at least 4 DT cards in the month. Sounds like a fab deal to me as I adore Mo's images.

Well, here is my card. I used the sketch for the front of the card, using Mo's image 'Little Girl in Kimono', the papers are from Scrapalicious Cereal. I repeated the sketch on the inside, using the same papers and Mo's image 'Sinatra'. Hope you like my card. I'm going to use this one for one of my cousins, who is having her birthday in April. I think she will like it.



Thank you for looking, all comments very welcome and much appreciated. I'm going to keep my fingers crossed again for this one, I would love to win this prize. Currently my only DT spot is with CRAFT Challenge, which I absolutely love and I'm sure I would be able to squeeze a few more cards in each week. If anyone feels like sponsoring our blog, why not click the link and have a look at the sidebar of our blog. We are always looking for more sponsors to sponsor our friendly blog.

Hope you all have a great week and do keep a look out for our next challenge at CRAFT Challenge on Thursday, you still have till 8pm UK time tonight to enter the current challenge.

Love,

Jo.

1 comment:

Thank you all for visiting my blog and commenting on my cards and other projects. All comments are very welcome and much appreciated. Have a great day everyone!

Love,

Jo.