Friday, 5 February 2010

Allsorts Challenge and DT call card.

Hello everyone,

Here is a card that I made today for the Allsorts Challenge and DT call. Hope they liked it. For this challenge the brief was to follow a sketch, unfortunately I did not quite have the right size of square card for this image. I therefore had to adapt it slightly to fit an A4 card. Hope they don't mind. It's also one of the cards I have already made for Christmas this year. The image is from David Tunis, the papers from Funky Fairies and A Scrap Away. Hope you like them and the card I made with them.

The first image is of the card, before I noticed it was missing some embellishments, however, it does show the sketch a little better.


Thanks for looking, all comments very welcome and much appreciated. Hope they like my card, there are quite a few more cards to look at on my blog if you like. 

I guess it's now time to tidy up again and get things sorted for school run and swimming lessons.

Have a good weekend everyone!

Love,

Jo.

4 comments:

  1. lovely card :o)

    thanks for joining us at Allsorts, good luck with the dt call

    lotsalove

    Amanda xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Jo

    What a gorgeous card you've made and i love your colour combo and papers too also i love the cats too they are soo cute!

    Take care

    Sal xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card inside and out beautiful images.
    Chris x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Jo
    your card is beautiful!!!
    Hugs Gisela

    ReplyDelete

Thank you all for visiting my blog and commenting on my cards and other projects. All comments are very welcome and much appreciated. Have a great day everyone!

Love,

Jo.