Saturday, 6 February 2010

Have you seen my sisterblog 'Trimgym's digistamps and images' yet?

Hello everyone,

I have a sisterblog now as well, where I am slowly downloading all my own digistamps, 3D decoupage sheets and backgrounds to. As I don't have a lot of them, this is a slow progress, about one every week or so. Most of them have already been seen on this blog, but, they are now being transferred to my sisterblog Trimgym's digistamps and images. They are there free (for the foreseeable future) to download (please leave a comment, so I know you have done and like them), use for personal use only, leave my signature on, do not claim as your own and if you would like to share them, then please direct people to my blog.

Feel free to have a look at my new blog and become a follower. I would love to see you there. If you do decide to make anything using my stamps and images, I would love to see your creations, please link them to my blog, so I can pop by yours and see them.

Have a good weekend everyone!

Love,

Jo.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Jo

    Just wanted to say thanks for the lovely comment you left on my blog and about the "sneak peak" of my GDT card for tomorrow!

    Thanks once again Jo and I can't believe the entries are over 210 now!!

    Sarah x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you all for visiting my blog and commenting on my cards and other projects. All comments are very welcome and much appreciated. Have a great day everyone!

Love,

Jo.