Sunday, 14 February 2010

Happy Valentines Day!

Hello everyone,

Valentines Day today. Hope you are having a good one. Here is the actual Valentines Day Card I made my other half. The others were just for fun. Hope you like it.

For this card, I have used my own digistamp, created especially for the occasion. You can find it here on my sister blog 'Trimgym's digistamps and images'. Feel free to use it for your personal use, all the digistamps, backgrounds and 3D decoupage sheets I have put on there are available free to download for your personal use only. Please leave a comment when you download any, I would love to hear from you and would also love to see any projects you make using my images.

Now here is the card I made my hubby and best friend. I believe he liked it.


Thank you for looking, all comments very welcome and much appreciated.

Love,

Jo.

4 comments:

  1. I saw your name on Double Dutch Blog.

    Your card (and digi stamps) is very cute.
    You did a great job

    Karin xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such fun Jo - I'm sure he loved it!!x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cute card Jo - fab image. Thanks for joining in the Creative Card Crew Challenge this time.
    Pauline x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you all for visiting my blog and commenting on my cards and other projects. All comments are very welcome and much appreciated. Have a great day everyone!

Love,

Jo.