Thursday, 18 February 2010
Challenge 38 at CRAFT Challenge, a sketch to follow.
Another Thursday, another challenge at CRAFT Challenge. This week we have a sketch for you to follow provided by our very own Eileen, aka Eiglas. It is a great sketch to work with, which we all enjoyed playing with.
Our sponsor this week is The Crafty Pad Stamp Designs and I have used one of Debbie's lovely images on this card, Teddy Hug. The other image is one I drew myself and it is available free to download for your personal use here on my sister blog Trimgym's Digistamps and Images. Please do leave a comment if you download any of my images as I would love to hear from you.
Hope you like my card, I made it for my cousin, who had a baby a little while ago.
Thank you for looking, all comments very welcome and much appreciated. We are all looking forward to seeing you at CRAFT Challenge again this week. The prize this week is this gorgeous new stamp by Debbie:
Love,
Jo.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







Aww this is card is so fun, Jo! I'm sure she'll love your card. The little embellishments at the bottom are the perfect touch!
ReplyDeleteLovely card Jo - fun baby image!x
ReplyDeleteSuch a fun and cute card Jo! Nice 'take' on my sketch too!
ReplyDeleteHugs,
Ei
x