Thursday, 29 October 2009

CRAFT Challenge 23, Halloween Goodies or Orange/Black

Another Thursday has come along and this time it's getting really close to Halloween. We therefore have the following brief for you this week at CRAFT Challenge: Halloween Goodies or Orange/Black.

This week our sponsor is Gina from

Your special delivery
, you can find her lovely site here.

She very kindly donated one of her lovely digistamps for this week's challenge to the DT and some of us have used this on this week's project. I have also used it, it's the ghost carrying the pumpkin lamp. I have also used 2 freebies from Digital Delights (Ghost and Bat balloons and Dracula Ridley) and 2 digistamps our lovely DT member Claire created for this Halloween (the witch and wizard).




Then I simply added the sentiments Happy Halloween and Trick or Treat? with gel pens.



A very simple one this week, but then, I'll be off on holiday when you get to read this entry. Not much time to make a card this week as also still recovering from a heavy cold.



Hope you like the card anyway.

Thank you for looking and all comments much appreciated and very welcome. Looking forward to seeing your creations when I get back.

I have also entered this card into the challenge at Secret Crafter Saturday Challenge, hope they like it.


Love,

Jo.

5 comments:

  1. Great fun Jo - hope you're having a good holiday! Cheers Claire x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope you are feeling better when you get to read this then and have had a relaxing holiday.

    Thank you for your lovely post about Your special delivery digital craft site and for using Ginny.

    Take care

    Gina

    ReplyDelete
  3. fantastic card Jo love all the images thanks for joining us at scsc hugs Jill xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fab card!
    Thanks for joining us at the SCSC!
    Helen x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you all for visiting my blog and commenting on my cards and other projects. All comments are very welcome and much appreciated. Have a great day everyone!

Love,

Jo.