Time for challenge 20 already at CRAFT Challenge. This week we have an inspiration picture for you. We hope you like it and it will get your creative juices flowing.
Here is our inspiration picture for you:
We are looking forward to seeing your take on it.
This week our sponsor is again our very own Claire, our planned sponsor pulled out at the last minute.
She is putting up this lovely prize for the winner.
Thank you so very much for this again, Claire!!
Here is my card for this week:

Hope you like it.
And here is a step-by-step description of how to make it.
First of all, find a nice image, for this one I picked one from CraftsUPrint, they had some freebies on to take part in a competition. It is a pair walking under an umbrella in the rain. Perfect for this time of year, I would think. It's a 3D image and I cut it out and assembled it with silicone glue.

Next I gathered some fallen autumn leaves and put them together under the scanner to form a background. I am showing you 4 different ones, as well as the printed version, feel free to use them for your personal use if you feel you can use them.

This is the printed version I used for the background:

Next find a red basecard:

and put the back ground onto it with double sided sticky tape.

Add the image and you are nearly done.

Next I printed off two sentiments for the card, the first was 'Pitter, Patter, Raindrops...' and the second 'Happy Birthday!'.
I think the card would be quite suitable for an autumn birthday.
And here are the final pictures of the card.



I hope you like it and I also hope to see you at this week's challenge.
Thank you for looking, all comments are very welcome and much appreciated.
Love,
Jo.
Hi Jo
ReplyDeleteGreat idea for the background card - very clever.
Hope you are well.
Take care
Debs xx
Lovely card Jo - great job with the leaf background - fab! x
ReplyDeleteGorgeous card Jo,I love your idea with the background, love Rose xx
ReplyDeleteLovely card Jo - I love your autumn leaves background, what a great idea!
ReplyDeleteJenni x
Fab card Jo, love the leaf background.
ReplyDeleteJulie x
Hi!
ReplyDeleteYour card is beautiful.I like it.
Thank you for visiting my blog.
Greetings from Poland :)