Saturday, 31 October 2009

Some Christmas cards

Hello everyone,

It's time to start posting some Christmas cards. These were put into the pink and green 'Making a card for Christmas' challenge over on Trimcraft. This thread was started by my fellow DT member at CRAFT Challenge and fellow trimmie Eileen aka Eiglas.

Hope you like these 3 cards.





I really love this Christmas Fairy image and the glittery effect of the holographic paper.



I also love this little hedgehog.



And next I have this little penguin to offer. Another one of my favourites.



Thank you for looking. All comments are very welcome and much appreciated.

Have a good weekend!

Love,

Jo.

7 comments:

  1. Cute cards!! I love the images!!:)

    Thanks for joining the Simon Says Challenge!:)

    Tímea and DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Jo
    Fab Card love all the glitter christmas is here! Beautiful card
    Thank you for joining Incy Wincy Challenges this week Good luck hope you will pop by soon again

    Liz x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Second card is a stunner too Jo

    Liz xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are all awesome!! I LOVE the bling!!!!! Thanks so much for joining us at Incy Wincy Designs!!!
    Chris

    ReplyDelete
  5. very sparkley festive cards thanks for joining us at MMTC

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nothing quite like a bit of sparkle!
    Thanks for joining in with the MTTC challenge this week.

    ReplyDelete
  7. The recipient will love getting these :)

    Thank you for joining is at Incy Wincy Designs Challenge this week

    Have a fabulous day :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you all for visiting my blog and commenting on my cards and other projects. All comments are very welcome and much appreciated. Have a great day everyone!

Love,

Jo.