Saturday, 10 October 2009

Crafty Pad challenge 40, a sketch

Hello everyone,

Just received some of the lovely Crafty Pad stamps earlier this week. They are gorgeous and I just couldn't wait to get around to playing with them. They have a lovely sketch for this week's challenge on and I thought I would use it for one of the many Christmas cards I need to make this year.



Here is the sketch, which was made by Maxine. I will probably be using this one again as I loved working with it.



Hope you like my card, I certainly love these new Christmas stamps. As my card was rather small I first had to stamp the image, then scan and print it. I then coloured it with watercolour pencils.

Hope you don't mind I digitalised your stamp, Debbie.

Thank you all for looking. All comments are very welcome and much appreciated.

Enjoy your weekend (better get some food on the table now, oops!)

Love,

Jo.

4 comments:

  1. Wonderful card Jo. Glad to see you bought some of teh new stamps. They really lovely stamps. thanks for joining in this week over at the crafty pad
    hugs rozzy xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. A lovely card Jo, Aren't Debbie's stamps fab?
    Julie x

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fun image. You are going to have fun with this stamp I am sure. Love your use of the sketch too. Very nice LO for the card. He makes me smile, that little penguin!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your card is so wonderful, Jo!
    Hugs Gisela

    ReplyDelete

Thank you all for visiting my blog and commenting on my cards and other projects. All comments are very welcome and much appreciated. Have a great day everyone!

Love,

Jo.