Thursday, 15 October 2009

CRAFT Challenge 21, a recipe

Hello everyone,

It's time for CRAFT Challenge 21. This week we have a recipe for you. The recipe is to use 1 ribbon, 2 buttons and 3 papers.

As our sponsor this week is Willow Designs Stamps we have used some of her lovely Christmas stamps for our cards this week. I have used her 'Keeping Warm' stamp. I thought this one was really cute. Hope you like it too.

I have been a rather naughty girl last Friday and went to get myself some new nestibilities from some left over birthday money from some years ago. (just managed to come across it again recently). Thought it would be nice to get some star ones for this challenge and upcoming Christmas cards already.

There was just one tiny problem after I had coloured the digistamp a few times to find the best one, the stamp images I used were too big to allow for what I had planned, therefore I had to print some smaller ones off as well to fit. Also got some tag nestibilities for on ribbon. Thought that would be nice as well. The background papers I used are are freebies from Funky Fairies.







Just two close ups:



I stuck a star gem to the buttons to make them fit in a little better with the theme.



Hope you like it. Enjoy your weekend and looking forward to see your take on this challenge!



Thank you for looking, all comments very welcome and much appreciated.

Love,

Jo.

5 comments:

  1. A fab card Jo, love the stars.
    Julie x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love how you stitched the buttons before attaching them to the card! Great job! This is a very cute card! i love the paper that matches, but is a different color, neat look!
    Have a GREAT weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your card, especially the stars and the adorable image. kxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you all for visiting my blog and commenting on my cards and other projects. All comments are very welcome and much appreciated. Have a great day everyone!

Love,

Jo.