Monday, 15 March 2010

Last minute challenge card for Karen's Doodles Dutch Challenge Blog.

Evening everyone,

Hope you are all well. I really wanted to try and take part in the first challenge at Karen's Doodles Dutch Challenge Blog. Unfortunately I don't have a lot of time these days, so it was a bit of a struggle to find time. But, I did manage. The first challenge is asking us to follow a sketch, and a lovely one at that. I have had to rotate it a little to accomodate this image from Karen's Doodles, a freebie I got from her SNR or PCP group. A lovely one I'm sure you'll agree. It's called Digsby Juggling and I have coloured it with paints. Hope you like it.

So here are a few views of the card.



I'm also entering this card into the challenge at Inky Impressions, Think Green.

and Stamping For The Weekend, monochromatic.

Thank you for looking, all comments very welcome and much appreciated. Have a good week everyone, and to my Dutch fellow crafters at Karen's Doodles: Leuk dat jullie langs komen, ik kijk al uit naar jullie volgende challenge.

Love,

Jo.

9 comments:

  1. Hello Jo,

    So nice of you to join the challenge. It's a realy a nice card ore must i say mice card ;),

    Greetings
    Sylvia, Karens Doodles NL

    ReplyDelete
  2. Het lijkt wel of die ballen van het papier af komen, geweldig!

    ReplyDelete
  3. super kaart,leuk dat je mee doet met karen doodles NL.
    gr anja

    ReplyDelete
  4. Mooi papier en die vrolijk gekleurde ballen springen er lekker uit zo.

    Super dat je meedoet op Karen's Doodles NL!

    Warme groet, Renata

    ReplyDelete
  5. Je hebt een prachtige kaart gemaakt Jo!!
    Groetjes Nicolet, Karen´s Doodle NL

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wat een super leuke kaartje heb je gemaakt!!
    En leuk dat je meedoet met Karen's Doodles NL

    Groetjes Gea

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a fun card, these images by Karen are a blast! Thanks for entering the "think green" challenge at Inky Impressions this week! Beth

    ReplyDelete
  8. Super cute, thanks for joining us at Inky Impressions!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you all for visiting my blog and commenting on my cards and other projects. All comments are very welcome and much appreciated. Have a great day everyone!

Love,

Jo.