Tuesday, 16 March 2010

Card for Challenge at UK Karen's Doodles Challenge Blog and Trimcraft Sketch Challenge.

Morning all,

A very quick action here before I leave for work. Just quickly put this card together for the Anything Goes Challenge at the UK Karen's Doodles Blog. I have used a sketch provided by Rozzy on Trimcraft. I have used Bigsby Juggling for this card as well (as well as for the card I made for the Dutch Karen's Doodles blog).



Hope you like my take on it.

I am also entering this card in the Stamping for the Weekend, monochromatic challenge.

Thank you all for looking, all comments very welcome and much appreciated.

Love,

Jo.

5 comments:

  1. Aaah Jo isn't Bigsby so cute, fab card, love his brightly coloured juggling balls :)

    Thanks for joining us at Karens Doodles UK this week, good luck!

    Elaine x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Jo

    fantastic card! Bigsby is fabulous

    Thanks for joining us at Karens Doodles UK

    Joey.x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for joining us at Karen's Doodles with such a cute card ! I love the lovely colours and Bigsby looks great ! Smiles from Catherine

    ReplyDelete
  4. Jo, this is a really cute card. In fact I haven't come across an image of Karen's that isn't. They make any card, don't they. Thanks for joining us at Karen's Doodles and good luck in the challenge. Hugs Tracy x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Jo this card is a real cutie! Thanks for joining us at Karen's Doodles UK. Viv x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you all for visiting my blog and commenting on my cards and other projects. All comments are very welcome and much appreciated. Have a great day everyone!

Love,

Jo.