Monday, 29 March 2010

Card for 3rd UK Karen's Doodles Challenge.

Evening all,

Here is a last minute card for Karen's Doodles UK challenge. I was lucky enough to win 3rd place last week and have been able to choose one of her gorgeous images as a prize. Wow, I'm just so pleased with that. I have chosen a Christmas image, but for this card (this challenge is a sketch challenge) I have used her newest freebie 'Girl With Flowers'. Hope you like it. I have again used freebie digital papers from a collection of free blogs. The image has been coloured with paints.

Challenge 3 UK

Challenge 3 UK

Challenge 3 UK

Challenge 3 UK

Challenge 3 UK

Thank you for looking, all comments very welcome and much appreciated. (You wouldn't believe the problems I have had getting the pictures to appear in this post. I don't know what's up with blogger tonight, even on some other blogs the pictures seem to be missing tonight)

Love,

Jo.

6 comments:

  1. it's gorgeous Jo, you did a greeat job thanks for playing along again this week
    Anne x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hiya Jo

    Congrats on your win last week :O) You have done a fab job with this image, gorgeous colour choice. Thanks for joining us at Karens Doodles UK again this week

    Joey.x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Jo, yep, its a a blogger problem, not just you! Love your card! Thanks for joining us at Karen's Doodles UK.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations on your win last week. Very pretty card this week, love the colours. Good luck for this week. Thanks for joining us at Karen's Doodles. Hugs Tracy x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Just beautiful Jo, thanks for joining us at Karens Doodles UK this week again. Good luck!

    Congrats on being one of our winners last week :)

    Elaine x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you for joining us at Karen's Doodles with such a pretty card ! Love the colours you have chosen ! Smiles from Catherine

    ReplyDelete

Thank you all for visiting my blog and commenting on my cards and other projects. All comments are very welcome and much appreciated. Have a great day everyone!

Love,

Jo.