Evening all,
Here is a card I have made for Karen's Doodles UK Challenge using Easter Puppy from Karen's Doodles. Hope you like it. Although I don't really tend to do Easter cards as a rule, I really enjoyed making it. The sketch is from a fellow trimmie Rozzy for her sketch challenge over at Trimcraft. The papers I used are from Alexe's Creationz, With a Russian Dutch Heart and BlueVelvet DeZigns.
Thank you for looking, all comments very welcome and much appreciated.
Love,
Jo.



you did a great job Jo, it's a lovely card.
ReplyDeleteThanks for playing along with KD. We hope you'll play along again
Anne x
How sweet Jo, love the papers, a really pretty card :)
ReplyDeleteThanks for joining us at Karens Doodles UK this week, good luck!
Elaine x
This is lovely Jo, image is cute and the papers are fab. Hugs Suzi x
ReplyDeleteThank you for joining us at Karen's Doodles with such a pretty card : love the soft colours and the lovely papers ! Smiles from Catherine
ReplyDeleteJo, I think I just left this message on your 11 year old daughte's blog, but anyway not sure why you could not download the image from http://theresmagicintheair.blogspot.com/, but I have reloaded the link, so give it a try and if you still have problems, email me and I will forward it to you through an email. thanks and hope you will play along with us. Nina
ReplyDeleteGreat image Jo - such a sweet puppy! Fab papers and ribbon!
ReplyDeleteIt's just adorable Jo.
ReplyDeleteThanks for joining us this week on Karens Doodles.
Hugs Sheila xx
Sweet card, love the papers and ribbon you've used. Thanks for joining us at Karens Doodles UK :o) Lisa x
ReplyDeleteHi Jo
ReplyDeleteyour card is lovely, those lilacs are beautiful.
Thanks for joining us at karens doodles uk
Joey.x
cute image, fantastic ribbon
ReplyDelete