For challenge 18 at CRAFT Challenge our brief is: no backing paper. So, let's see your projects. We can't wait. Have a look at the creations of the other members of the DT, they are absolutely fabulous and mine can be seen below.

For this week our sponsor is the lovely Debbie from The Crafty Pad, and she is donating this lovely stamp for the winner (drawn by random organiser).
And here is my offering for this week.

It is a card I made for one of my son's friends who is a Robin Hood fan.
For this card I used an orange base card.

The target embellishment I made with some string, wrapping it around itself quite some time and sewing it the layers together as I went.

It then ended up looking like this.
The next step was to colour the centre red with some whispers.

After this it was time to create the arrow. I got a cocktail pricker for this and cut it in half, then glued a little piece of string to the blunt end of it with superglue.

This was then stuck into the target and stuck onto the card with some silicone glue.
For the 3D image I used a Robin Hood image from the BBC and printed a few times to create this step-by-step image.

Feel free to use it if you like for personal use only, but remember that the image is not mine, but has just been edited to 3D step-by-step by me.
The image was then assembled using silicone glue.

Next it was put on the card and a sentiment added. For this card I felt the sentiment. 'Hope your 11th birthday will be right on target!' would fit well. Hope you agree.
The young man this card was intended for was very pleased with it and his mum also thought it was a great card (not used to much I'm sure).
Looking forward to your creations and interpretation of this challenge, I hope there will be loads of people taking part again this week as well. It is a fab prize up for grabs!
Here are some more close ups of the card.



Thanks for looking, all comments are very welcome and much appreciated as always. Have a good weekend and happy crafting!
Love,
Jo.
Clever idea Jo - really fun card. Cheers Claire x
ReplyDeleteGreat work!
ReplyDeleteI love it!
Hugs Gisela
Hallo jo
ReplyDeleteja dankzij peggy die zei dat ik zeker mee moest doen met mijn kaart.Maar jou kaart vind ik ook super vooral het idee met het bord en de pijl toppie ik was er nooit op gekomen
grtjs
I love all the 3D effects to your card! What a fun birthday card! I will have to try something like this because it certainly is a great effect!
ReplyDelete