Thursday, 10 September 2009

The promised 3D images used for CRAFT Challenge 16 card.

Hello everyone,

As promised I will now also upload the 3D images and backgrounds I edited and or created for my Ben10 card for challenge 16 at CRAFT Challenge this week. I searched for several free Ben10 images, printed them several times and cut them out for 3D effect.

The images below are 10x10cm backgrounds to fit on the springy card.





















Here is Ben10 himself as a 3D image:




And here are some of the Ben10 aliens as 3D images.












The first 2 sheets (Ben1o and the one on the right) are on A4 sheets, the 2 last ones are on A5 sheets.












Feel free to use these or any other of my 3D images for personal use, but please do not sell them as your own. The images are all free downloads from official Ben10 websites, edited by myself to fit the springy card and also to form 3D images.

The last one here is an A4 sheet with both 10x10 papers and the bookmark I made to go with the card. Just cut them out and use a white strip underneath to personalise with the name of the birthday boy or girl for an extra present.



The instructions for this card can be found here and further images of the card can be found here if you are interested.



I hope you enjoy these ones an look forward to seeing your creations.

Love,

Jo.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Jo
    Thanks for the sheets, these are brilliant but your third one, the deco sheet of Ben is not enlarging:(
    I'll look forward to having a bash at this one
    Anne x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you all for visiting my blog and commenting on my cards and other projects. All comments are very welcome and much appreciated. Have a great day everyone!

Love,

Jo.