Saturday, 26 September 2009

Some more blogcandies to be looked at.

Morning all,

I've just been doing some blog hopping this morning and came across some lovely blog candy.

Have a look at this:



This great candy is available on Inky Impressions Challenges
and runs till the 7th of October. Definitely worth checking out I think. I would just feel sooo very lucky if I would win, but chances of this are slim as there are lots of other people entering (as is to be expected, LOL). Good luck to all that enter!

And there is some further candy to look at. The following candy can be won at Papercrafts by Rach and consists of some Whiff of Joy goodies with nestibilities and a further stamp. Would also love to win this one if I could. Good luck to all! (open till later today)



You can find even more candy at Crafting Life's Pieces. This one is open till the 29th. Good luck!



For a look at the stamps available look here. I'm sure you'll agree they are lovely.

Love,

Jo.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you all for visiting my blog and commenting on my cards and other projects. All comments are very welcome and much appreciated. Have a great day everyone!

Love,

Jo.