Friday, 4 September 2009

Another award to share.

And here is another award to share with you. This one was also given to me by Debs as long ago as May! Not all that good at finding time to sort the awards out, I'm afraid. Just too busy with work, house and crafting. Need to get my sleep in somewhere as well, LOL.







Well, here is the second one she gave me. I would like to share this one with the following crafters, who are very talented and inspiring:







1. Tracy



2. Cathy



3. Ann



4. Carlyann



5. Tracy

Hope it's one you haven't got yet.

Do share them around and enjoy!

Love,

Jo.

2 comments:

  1. Awww thanks, Jo! This is so sweet of you :D Thank you so much and I will proudly display this on my blog :D
    - Ann

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Jo
    thanks for visiting my blog and for your kind comment. Love your candles below, something I must have a go at sometime. SUch a fab gift to give - look out Christmas everyone will be getting one!

    Victoria
    x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you all for visiting my blog and commenting on my cards and other projects. All comments are very welcome and much appreciated. Have a great day everyone!

Love,

Jo.