Doesn't time just fly? It's time for challenge 15 already this week at CRAFT Challenge and we have something different for you in store this time. This week we want you to make anything but a card.
Can't wait to see what you all come up with.
For this week I have kept a project that I made early summer. Just kept it behind to use now. I made some candles for the craft fair at school (none sold I'm afraid, so they'll be fine for birthday presents I guess). Hope you like them.


This is a candle I made using a stamp from the Crafty Pad 'Belinda's Garden', I really love this one and hope you agree. This is the one I'm using as my DT entry for CRAFT Challenge.







Thanks for looking, all comments very welcome and much appreciated as always. If you would like to know how to do the candles, why not have a look at this thread on Trimcraft that is discussing this exact thing.

You can even print off a favourite photo onto tissue paper and use this for a very special personalised candle. I have tried it before. I have just added those pictures here. It was a candle I made as a Christmas present for my in-laws last Christmas with our kids on it. This was however the first one I made and not very successful yet. (I think the ink was nearly out on the printer)This week's challenge is sponsored by
Have a good weekend, looking forward to seeing your creations and good luck!
Love,
Jo.


Super decorated candles. ANesha
ReplyDeleteLots of candles - you were certainly very busy! I think they'll make super gifts! Cheers Claire x
ReplyDeletegreat candles
ReplyDeleteSo cute! How clever to decorate a candle!
ReplyDeleteHi Jo thanks for stopping by earlier and leaving me a lovely comment Love the candles what type of ink do you use really great idea for xmas.
ReplyDeleteChristine x