Tuesday, 14 April 2009

Awards for Little Me? Never expected that at all!

Wow, thank you Sam!

Never expected to get any awards for my blog myself. I'm really blushing now.








You have however left me with one little problem. Finding 10 people worthy of the award as well.


Well here it goes:
















6. Zoe


I'll add the other 4 tomorrow, but it is now time for bed I'm afraid.


Good night everyone!
As promised the other four are below.
Hope you all have a good day. It was not an easy task and I will now have to think of 10 more for my daughter as I have just given passed them on to her as well. There certainly must be an end to this exercise somewhere if we all have to pass it on to 10 more?!
Thanks again Sam, it is a real honour.

10 comments:

  1. Thank you do i have to pass it on now to 10?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Jo,
    Thanks for thinking of me. I'll add it to my blog tomorrow. I've just been having a good look at your blog, and you have some lovely cards. Well done on receiving the award, you deserve it.
    Julie x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aww thanks Jo for thinking of me you are a sweetie. :) Will add them to my blog soon. :) :) :)

    xxDebbiexx

    ReplyDelete
  4. thanks trimmy
    its a real joy, just need to know now what i do next lol

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awwwwwwwwwww thankyou!!!
    I'll get it sorted tomorrow
    hugs
    Anne x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for thinking of me. I will add them to my blog. Trish :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congratulations Jo on your awards & thank you soooooo much for passing them on, I feel so honoured.
    I will update my blog very soon. I was already behind but having to have a new motherboard in my laptop put me even more behind! I wasn't a happy bunny....
    Hugs rozzy xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. thanks alot jo, i will put on my blog asap
    xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks for the good wishes Jo....It will be great to see you there
    hugs rozzy xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. hows the crafting going? i put the award on my blog now thanks again.
    sandra xx (trimmie)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you all for visiting my blog and commenting on my cards and other projects. All comments are very welcome and much appreciated. Have a great day everyone!

Love,

Jo.