Sunday, 26 April 2009

Just a very quick hello!

Hi everyone,

Not been very crafty over the last week. I have been back at work and it has been rather busy.

Not sure what to do next. There are a few projects that I can see that need to be done over the next few weeks. It's just finding out in what order to do them. Next question would be what to actually do with them.

There are a few things coming up for May.
1. My middle son will be 10 in May.
2. A friend of my eldest has his birthday on the 1st of May and he will probably want a card doing.
3. A cousin of my husband is getting married in May, so I will need to make her a card as well.
4. The card for my sister in law has at least been done for May.
5. One of my colleagues is getting married this summer and I would like to make her a card as well.

It would also be nice to make some cards that would fit in with some challenges. I do not tend to have quite enough time for that though usually.

So, at the moment I'm a little stuck. Where to start? I've kind of started on my son's card, but the second one should be finished next week really. Not sure what card to make yet, my son hasn't gotten back to me on that. He loves football though.

Well, I'll try to have a good think. Maybe I will have a little time tomorrow to make him a card and some time later this week to do my son's card. The wedding congratulations can then follow on from that. Hopefully just in time for the challenge on trimcraft.

Have a good week everyone and thanks for helping me think this one out.

Love,

Jo.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you all for visiting my blog and commenting on my cards and other projects. All comments are very welcome and much appreciated. Have a great day everyone!

Love,

Jo.