
This is a very quick entry into the challenge at Funky Fairies at the moment. I didn't have a lot of time, but didn't want to let it go unnoticed. For this challenge, which you can find at http://funkyfairyschallengeblog.blogspot.com/2009/04/funky-fairys-challenge-11-dare-to-be.html, you need to create a project using at least one of their papers with the theme square.
For this project I have used several of their papers (6 to be exact) and made them into a template for a little cube. I then printed this off on A4 paper, which had a back ground paper from Arty Miss on the other side of the paper.
It was then cut out and stuck together with double sided sticky tape.
For papers used and template, see below.

Above you can see the template for the cube that has been used. Each square is made up of a different Funky Fairies paper. The top one is from their purple Christmas range, as is the one below on the right. (papers h and 40 respectively). The one to the right and below the top one is from the dmaddon2 range, paper 12. Next to that is paper 15 from the dmaddon1 range.
Below this is paper 16 from the birds range and below this paper 6 from the new feeling sweet range.
For the inside of the cube I have used an Arty Miss paper, bfly0103, a free download, just as the ones from Funky Fairies.
Here are some views of the cube. The first one to mainly show off the inside.
And all the following views are to show off all its sides.
Just turned it upside down to show its bird side to its best potential.

Also a view of the bottom side.

And another side view.

Showing off the top of the cube with the feeling sweet paper. I think I'm starting to get hungry now.

And another side view.

And a last view of the cube. I hope you like it. It was quite fun to make it and to resize the papers to fit the squares. To make it function best you do need a sturdy white cardboard to use.
Now it can be used as a little trinket box or if I would add some numbers, it would make a nicely decorated dice.

Good luck to all others entering the challenge and have a lovely Easter!

Lovely box Jo :-) Its fabulous how you managed to use such a varity of papers !!
ReplyDeleteWell done !!
Thanks for joining the Funky Fairy's Challenge :-)
Happy Easter
Lorraine x
Great little box!! Thanks for taking part in the FF challenge xx
ReplyDeleteThat's a brilliant little box!!!! What a great idea to use different papers for each side.
ReplyDeletethanks for joining us this week at FF
hugs
Anne x
Hi Jo
ReplyDeleteFantastic little cube box, love how you've incorporated the variety of papers, great idea.
Thanks for joining in with the FF challenge this week and good luck.
Hope you've had a great Easter weekend too!!
Joanne x
great box and great use of the papers thank you for taking part
ReplyDeleteFabulous box and I love how you have used the papers. Thank you for joining us at our challenge this week at FF
ReplyDeleteFab box and what a use of all those papers.
ReplyDeleteThanks for joining in FF challenge
Caroline x
Fantastic box...6 papers, wow!!
ReplyDeleteThanks for joining us even tho your time is limited...good luck!!
Emma x
I love all these papers they all match really well. A gorgoeus little box.Thanks for joining the Charisma challenge this week.
ReplyDeletexx Vee