Thursday, 27 May 2010

CRAFT Challenge 52, a colour combo.

Morning all,

Our blogaversary blog hop week is over, scroll down to see the winner on my blog.

Well, it's another Thursday, so time for the next challenge at CRAFT Challenge. This week we want you to create something using the colours blue and green. I can't wait to see what you all come up with.

Here is my card for this challenge:




For this card I used:
* an image I created myself, you can find it on my sister blog (see side banner)
* sentiments I made myself, also on my sister blog.
* papers from Angela aka Toucan Scraps, her 'Dawn Papers' range.

You can find the Toucan Scraps papers and kits at 3scrapateers and Stitchy Bear Stamps.

Thank you for looking, all comments very welcome. I love seeing your creations and will visit your blogs where I can. As I will be on holiday next week with no access to the internet, I will not be able to visit all entries next week. I hope you all have a great bankholiday week with lovely weather.

Love,

Jo.


1 comment:

  1. Fab Card Jo - love it, dont see many masculine cards but with Fathers Days coming up I will have to have a play and see what I can come up with xxxxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you all for visiting my blog and commenting on my cards and other projects. All comments are very welcome and much appreciated. Have a great day everyone!

Love,

Jo.