Thursday, 13 May 2010

Thursday means another challenge at CRAFT Challenge again!

Morning all,

Another Thursday, another challenge at CRAFT Challenge.

This week our sponsor is Kut4U.

Our challenge this week is to create a card using a sketch by our lovely Eileen. Don't worry, the sketch looks worse than it really is. It's lovely really.

Here is my card. It is one of the many Christmas cards I need to make for this year. I have used some freebie backing papers, some from Funky Fairies and an image from Paper Cupcakes. It's one I won in a There's Magic In The Air challenge some time ago.



Hope you like it.

All comments very welcome and much appreciated. Have a good weekend.

Love,

Jo.

4 comments:

  1. Great card Jo - I am so impressed you are making Christmas cards - one organized lady! Cheers Claire x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely card Jo, great colours and lovely image!

    Love, Rose x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Holy Cow, as lovely as your Christmas card it, I am freaking out, I need summer first before I even break out my Christmas stamps, that must be why I usually send a letter and a store bought card. Thanks for your kind words on my blog, I appreciate your visit. Jane

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super card Jo - very impressed you're on the Christmas list already! LOL! I've only just tidied my Christmas stuff away!
    Hugs,
    Ei
    x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you all for visiting my blog and commenting on my cards and other projects. All comments are very welcome and much appreciated. Have a great day everyone!

Love,

Jo.