Wednesday, 12 May 2010

Card for Design2Delight

Evening all,

I just managed to do a card today for the Design2Delight challenge. I was unable to take part last week, but as it is the first week of the month, the digistamp was free for all this week. And a lovely one at that.

You can see the card I created with it below, with some close ups as well. Hope you like it.

For this card I used:

* said free image from Design2Delight, you can find the shop here.

* papers from the new 'Worn Well' kit by Toucan Scraps, you can find her great designs at her shop at 3scrapateers and at Stitchy Bear Stamps.

* a ribbon and

* some gems.



Thank you for looking, all comments very welcome and much appreciated. Do keep a look out for a new card coming up for CRAFT Challenge tomorrow as well, as we will have our next challenge starting tomorrow again as usual.

Have a great weekend.

Love,

Jo.

2 comments:

  1. really pretty Jo, thank you for using Worn Well for this challenge card

    ReplyDelete

Thank you all for visiting my blog and commenting on my cards and other projects. All comments are very welcome and much appreciated. Have a great day everyone!

Love,

Jo.