Hello everyone!
It's been a while since I last posted anything on my blog. Life just has been too busy with work, home and organising CRAFT Challenge to allow any time for crafting for me. I however could not let the current challenge at CRAFT Challenge go by as I needed some cards for 2 very special ladies.
February is a month with 2 female birthdays in our family. So, the current challenge at CRAFT Challenge is just right for this. For this card I have used a template from Robyn Cockburn at Craftsuprint. I have amended it very slightly to suit these 2 ladies (my mum in law and my daughter) in my life. I have removed the image the design came with and replaced it with a photo taken at the Yorkshire Wildlife Park of their favourite animal the tiger. Hope you like it. Don't forget to also check our challenge at CRAFT Challenge.
And here is the finished card, hope you like.
Love,
Jo.


What an amazing card Jo ,Looks very complicated . Im sure the two recipients will love them Jeni X
ReplyDelete