Thursday, 26 December 2013

CRAFT Challenge 239 - 26th of December – New Year/New Beginnings/New Baby

Morning All!

It's time again for our next challenge at CRAFT Challenge, the last one of this year. This week we would like you to make a project bearing the below brief in mind


New Year/New Beginnings/New Baby

So, anything bearing the above in mind will qualify. We can't wait to see what you come up with.

Here is what I have created this time.

(using  a stamp from 'Jazz Party Dance' by Flonzcraft)
  
using my own papers


Thank you for looking, all comments very welcome and much appreciated.

I also hope you have all had a great Christmas and I would like to wish everyone a very Happy Healthy and Crafty 2014!

Love, 

Jo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you all for visiting my blog and commenting on my cards and other projects. All comments are very welcome and much appreciated. Have a great day everyone!

Love,

Jo.