Morning All!
It's time again for our next challenge here at CRAFT Challenge. This week we would like you to make a project bearing the below brief in mind
Your Favourite Film/Inspired by a Movie/TV/Song
So, anything bearing the above in mind will qualify. We can't wait to see what you come up with.
Life is still quite busy at the moment, so I have not had a chance to finish all the cards I had planned for this week. I hope to have some more time this weekend and finish the others as well. Hope you like my creations this week.
Life is still quite busy at the moment, so I have not had a chance to finish all the cards I had planned for this week. I hope to have some more time this weekend and finish the others as well. Hope you like my creations this week.
(using 'Ship II' by Floppy Latte Designs)
(Pirates of the Caribean)
(using 'Ship IV' by Floppy Latte Designs)
(Pirates of the Caribean)
(Pirates of the Caribean)
(using 'Emma's Snowscene' by Karen's Doodles)
(You've got mail)
(You've got mail)
using my own papers
Thanks for looking, all comments very welcome and much appreciated.
Love,
Jo



No comments:
Post a Comment
Thank you all for visiting my blog and commenting on my cards and other projects. All comments are very welcome and much appreciated. Have a great day everyone!
Love,
Jo.