Morning
All!
Time
for our next challenge here at CRAFT Challenge. This week we would
like you to make a project bearing the below brief in mind
Christmas
So,
anything bearing the above in mind will qualify. This is our monthly
attempt to get ourselves sorted for Christmas on time.
And here are my creations for this week, I'm well on my way to getting mine sorted this year.
(using
'Starting a Snowman' by DigiDarla)
(using
'Polar Bear Christmas' by DigiDarla)
(using
'Snowbuddies Gift' by DigiDarla)
(using
'Little Penguin - Skate' by Bugaboo Stamps)
(using
'Teddy Bear Tea Time' by DigiDarla)
(using
'Pointsettia' and 'Christmas Sentiment 1'
by
Floppy Latte Designs)
(using
'Mom and Baby Polar Bears' by Patties Creations and
'Christmas
Sentiments 1 and 4 by Floppy Latte Designs)
(using
'Christmas Mantle' and Christmas Sentiments 1 and 4'
by
Floppy Latte Designs)
Thank you for looking, all comments very welcome and much appreciated.
Love,
Jo.










Wow, look at all the wonderful creations you have made..well done!! I love the all. What a pleasure to visit your blog .Thank you so much for playing the cdac challenges. Can't wait to see what you will come up with for the other challenges going on. Remember you can enter as many times as you like till March 31st. Happy crafting.
ReplyDeletePriscilla
Wow Jo, what wonderful cards! I love how you colored my Polar Bear image! Thanks for joining us at CDAC Seasonal Fun Challenge...
ReplyDeletePattie ♥
Wow Jo, what wonderful cards! I love how you colored my Polar Bear image! Thanks for joining us at CDAC Seasonal Fun Challenge...
ReplyDeletePattie ♥
Jo, I am not sure ig my comment took so I will try again. I just love how you colored my Mother and Baby Polar Bear image. Thanks for joining us at CDAC Seasonal Fun Challenge.
ReplyDeletePattie ♥
What lovely cards you have created, Jo. Thank you for joining us at CDAC for our challenges. I hope to see more of your work on CDAC.
ReplyDeletePeggy T.
PS/CDAC Design Team