Thursday, 28 February 2013

Challenge 196 - 28th of February – Use Embossing


Morning All!

Time for our next challenge at CRAFT Challenge. This week we would like you to make a project bearing the below brief in mind

Use embossing

So, anything using embossing, dry, heat or any form of embossing will qualify.

And here are my creations for this week, some quick ones as I was running out of time due to  some designing of my daughter's birthday card for today. I will however show you that one at a different time as I will use it for another challenge at CRAFT Challenge.

But here are my 3 cards this week, hope you like them.



(using 'Penguin's Little Letter' by Meljen's Designs)
(using 'Telling Grandad all about it' by Eiglas)
(using 'Mistle Toad Snowglobe' by Doodle Dragons Studios)



Thank you for looking, all comments very welcome and much appreciated.

Love,

Jo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you all for visiting my blog and commenting on my cards and other projects. All comments are very welcome and much appreciated. Have a great day everyone!

Love,

Jo.