Saturday, 19 May 2012

New freebie on my digistamp blog.

Just to let you know I have a freebie on my digistamp blog. I am currently trying to put up a freebie every week for a few days. However, they are not always published on the same day, but usually around the end of the week. Here is the freebie I currently have up on my digistamp blog.

Parrot


If you like it, do go over there and grab it. It's only on for a few days. Don't forget I will also put a draw on for my followers if I reach 75 followers on this blog or 25 followers on my digistamp blog. The randomly drawn follower will then be able to choose either 3 of my digistamps or 2 of my Easel card sheets or 1 paper pack from my blog. Don't forget to also leave a comment if you take it.

Love,

Jo.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you all for visiting my blog and commenting on my cards and other projects. All comments are very welcome and much appreciated. Have a great day everyone!

Love,

Jo.