Our challenge this week is 'Easel card'.
Here are my entries for this week. Hope you like them.
This is a sympathy one for one of our staff, who lost her mum last week.
(using 'Cross with Heart' by Trimgym's Digital Stamps and Images and my own papers again)
you can also find the template/stamp on my digistamp blog.
And here is a birthday card for my middle son, who is 13 today, Congratulations!
He loves Lions, so I created a digistamp especially with him in mind, you can find it on my digistamp blog in plain and coloured format. I have also created some papers to go with it. The Easel card template I created after seeing Sheryl's tutorial for a Triple Easel card. Hope you like it.
And here is my third card for this week, another Triple Easel card, this time with different shapes, my own papers and 'SkyeTiger' by Bugaboo Digi Stamps. A very early birthday card for my daughter (not until February 2013, lol)
Thank you for looking, all comments very welcome and much appreciated. Do join us if you can.
Love,
Jo.








your easel cards are just gorgeous. I was looking for the triple easel card but lost the link....will have to search again. I think I saved Sheryl's link somewhere?? Thanks for dropping bye my blog too. Decided to follow your blog as a member...♥
ReplyDeleteHappy birthday to your son.