Wednesday, 25 April 2012

CDAC 16 challenge card.

Evening all,

I have just quickly created a Christmas Easel card (star shaped, own design and papers) for the current CDAC progressive freebie challenge (16 already).



For this card I have used this gorgeous image:


Image provided by Nana Vic
cdacpc16, "NV" 

Hope you like it, can't wait to see the images for the next challenge.

Love,

Jo.

2 comments:

  1. Wow Jo your Christmas star shaped easel card is amazing and your layered papers are gorgeous. I adore how the image is projected out front and it looks like a fun card to create. Congrats on creating 53 Christmas cards already (I couldn't help noticing your Christmas counter).Boy what a challenge you have set yourself this year and I wish you the very best with you goal. Thanks so much for joining in the challenge this round 16. *Hugs*

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very creative card! Wonderful coloring! Thank you so much for playing the CDAC PROGRESSIVE CHALLENGE

    HUGS!!
    Kim
    CDAC Progressive Challenge DT

    ReplyDelete

Thank you all for visiting my blog and commenting on my cards and other projects. All comments are very welcome and much appreciated. Have a great day everyone!

Love,

Jo.