Morning all,
Time for challenge 150 already at CRAFT Challenge. This time our challenge is 'Wedding/Anniversary' and this subject has become rather appropriate as my mum announced last week that she will be getting married later this year.. We have got several sponsors again this week and I have used images/papers from all as well as from myself. Hope you like the cards.
(using an image from CraftsuPrint)
(inside the card my own Retirement verse)
(using another CraftsuPrint image)
(what a lovely anniversary present this was)
(using Kitty Cat Love from Meljen's Designs, the papers are my own using the colours used in the stamp)
(using Teddy Bear Couple from Meljen's Designs)
(using Some Bunny Loves You from Wags n Whiskers)
In case you wonder how I have done these, I have coloured the stamps, then scanned them and printed them on the papers (png).
Hope you like them, I certainly enjoyed doing them.
Love,
Jo.








No comments:
Post a Comment
Thank you all for visiting my blog and commenting on my cards and other projects. All comments are very welcome and much appreciated. Have a great day everyone!
Love,
Jo.