Morning all,
Here are my contributions to CRAFT Challenge this week. Our challenge this week is Recipe.
using 'Christmas Rooftop' from Hope Jacare:
using ' Love You Larry' and 'Love Birds' from Digital Delights:
using 'Santa and Audrey' by The Stamping Boutique:
using an image from Craftsuprint (I was lucky enough to be able to buy £5 worth of images for free from CraftsUPrint last week and bought this one as one of them. I created the tag inserted in this envelope card myself. Hope you like it. It fits well with the recipe challenge containing a digital image/product, a ribbon (for the tag) and a button. That is another Christmas card ticked off this year's list.)
And here is our Recipe this time:
using an image from Craftsuprint (I was lucky enough to be able to buy £5 worth of images for free from CraftsUPrint last week and bought this one as one of them. I created the tag inserted in this envelope card myself. Hope you like it. It fits well with the recipe challenge containing a digital image/product, a ribbon (for the tag) and a button. That is another Christmas card ticked off this year's list.)
And here is our Recipe this time:

Thank you for looking, all comments very welcome and much appreciated.
Love,
Jo.


Lovely cards Jo - you are going to be super organized this year! Cheers Claire x
ReplyDelete