Sunday, 29 January 2012

Another early Christmas card for CDAC10.

Afternoon all,

Here is another card I made for  CDAC progressive freebie challenge. I have used my own Blue Christmas Star Easel card sheets for this one again. I will also be entering this card at  Christmas Cards All Year Round challenge.






Apologies for the poor quality picture, lighting is letting me down again this time of day.



cdacpc10, FCD

Thank you for looking, all comments very welcome and much appreciated.

Love,

Jo.

2 comments:

  1. Such a pretty creation! I love the shape of your easel card and the image is colored so wonderfully! Thanks for playing the CDAC Progressive Challenge!
    Hugs,
    Georgia
    CDAC PC DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely card Joe. Thanks for joining us at CCAYR this month. Don't forget to link your card to your post rather than your blog so we can find it.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you all for visiting my blog and commenting on my cards and other projects. All comments are very welcome and much appreciated. Have a great day everyone!

Love,

Jo.