Thursday, 22 December 2011

More Christmas Cards.

This year I have had very little time to do Christmas cards. I usually make around 200 to have sufficient to send to family and friends, and for the kids to give to their friends as well as for hubby and myself to give out at work. This year the kids either had to make their own, or use store bought ones. Hubby had them for his work, but for my work store bought ones had to do.


Here is one I made for one of my colleagues, staff had the store bought ones.


Using 'Snowman Couple' from The Crafty Pad Stamp Designs:








Here are a few more of the ones I did for my husband this year:


Using 'Full of Gifts' by Floppy Latte Designs:



Using 'Santa Stuck Snowglobe' by Crafty Ann's







cdacpc9, CA for CDAC Progressive Freebie Challenges.









Thank you for looking, there will be some more to follow soon.

Love,

Jo.

1 comment:

  1. Jo,
    So many pretty creations! I love how you have used the snow globe from the CDAC challenge. So cute! Thank you for playing the CDAC Progressive Challenge this round! Have a great Holiday!

    Hugs,

    Georgia

    CDAC PC DT

    ReplyDelete

Thank you all for visiting my blog and commenting on my cards and other projects. All comments are very welcome and much appreciated. Have a great day everyone!

Love,

Jo.