Thursday, 22 December 2011

Further Christmas cards.

Yet more Christmas cards to share with you. Next year I will really need to start earlier in the year. Much earlier. Maybe I should already start, lol.


This card uses a lovely image by Digi Doodle Shop, 'Christmas Penguin'






Using 'Lab Puppy Present' by Pattie's Creations for CDAC Progressive Challenges:




cdacpc9, PC



Using 'Rodney Reindeer and Robin Merry Christmas' by The Crafty Pad Stamp Designs:








Using 'Snowmen Couple' by The Crafty Pad Stamp Designs:





Thank you again for looking, all comments very welcome and much appreciated.
Just a few more left to upload, I will be back later, first need to finish hanging up the washing and making tea.

Love,

Jo.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Jo, love all your images, my favorite is the lab puppy! You did a wonderful job on all these, I hope you had a very Merry Christmas! Thank you so much for playing the CDAC PROGRESSIVE CHALLENGE
    hugs
    donna
    cdacpc/DT

    ReplyDelete

Thank you all for visiting my blog and commenting on my cards and other projects. All comments are very welcome and much appreciated. Have a great day everyone!

Love,

Jo.