Another Thursday brings another challenge today at CRAFT Challenge again, this time our challenge is 'Bright Colours'.
Here is my entry for this week. I have used 'Cubbin' Around' by Meljens Designs and my new 'Balloons Inspiration' paperpack.
Here is another one I did this week using this week's image by Designed2Delight for their Friday challenge. This card will also be entered into their challenge. Hope you like it.
And here is the first freebie, for your personal use only as ever. Do not claim it as your own, if you like sharing, direct others to this and my digistamp blog, please leave a comment if you take it. Another freebie is on my digistamp blog.
Have a great weekend, all comments very welcome and much appreciated.
Love,
Jo.
Beautiful cards. I love the contrast between the papers and the red card on the first one.
ReplyDeleteNikki x
2 great cards Jo. love the papers so colourful, and love the halloween image its so cute.
ReplyDeleteHugs Betty x x
Fan cards ,how cute is the 1st card love it x
ReplyDeleteSandra x