Saturday, 22 October 2011

3rd week of October at Designed2Delight.

Evening all,

Here is my card for Designed2Delight for their Friday challenge. Hope you like it. The images are this week's free stamps, The backing paper is from my Christmas Papers from this year. I'm afraid I have had to make this alternative to my usual cards, I'm currently away from my crafting things and printer and have therefore had a need to make this a totally digital card. Won't be back to my things till after this challenge deadline passes. Hope you like it anyway, didn't want to miss out on the next image, lol.



I have added ome of the papers here as freebies as well. You can find more of them at my digistamp blog.
 


 

Thank you for looking, all comments very welcome and much appreciated.

Love,

Jo.

2 comments:

  1. Fantastic chrimbo card hun :D
    hugs and xxx
    Gemma

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful job with the image! Thanks for playing at D2D!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you all for visiting my blog and commenting on my cards and other projects. All comments are very welcome and much appreciated. Have a great day everyone!

Love,

Jo.