At CRAFT Challenge we have an Inspiration Picture for you. This gorgeous picture was provided to us by our lovely team mate Kevin, thank you Kevin!
Our sponsor this week is Sew Many Digital Stamps and they are offering 5 digital stamps of choice from their shop for the winner this week. I was lucky enough to play with one of their lovely and cute images 'Bear Feeling Sick'. The papers are from Toucan Scraps, her Pink 'n Green papers.
I really like how this card turned out. I just got my crochet needle out and did the border and flower to fit in with the Inspiration Picture. Hope you like it.
And here is the Inspiration Picture I mentioned.
Thank you for looking, all comments very welcome and much appreciated.
Love,
Jo.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Thank you all for visiting my blog and commenting on my cards and other projects. All comments are very welcome and much appreciated. Have a great day everyone!
Love,
Jo.