Thursday, 3 March 2011

CRAFT Challenge 92, Mother's Day

Morning all,

A very quick post with a very last minute card (and therefore very simple as well) for this week's CRAFT Challenge. We this time have as our challenge Mother's Day and I am sure you can come up with something for this challenge. I have used an image from our sponsor Lauretta's Digital Stamps as well as an image from Designed2Delight to enter it into their challenge as well. I'm afraid I have been rather busy this week and therefore have not had time to do two separate cards.






Thank you for looking, all comments very welcome and much appreciated. Looking forward to seeing the image for next week.

Enjoy the rest of the week!

Love,

Jo.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you all for visiting my blog and commenting on my cards and other projects. All comments are very welcome and much appreciated. Have a great day everyone!

Love,

Jo.