Thursday, 3 February 2011

D2D week 4 of January.

This week at Designed2Delight there is another lovely image for the challenge.  This is an early Christmas card. Hope you like the card.


I have used Jolly Christmas papers by Toucan Scraps for this card.

Thank you for looking, all comments very welcome and much appreciated. Looking forward to seeing the image for next week.

Enjoy the rest of the week!

Love,

Jo.

3 comments:

  1. Lovely card, cute snowman.
    hugs

    ReplyDelete
  2. How lovely Jo! I love how you've used the matting and the ribbon is so sweet!

    I really should start my Xmas cards too!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. that's really cute, thank you for using my papers again.

    and, no, no special occasion, just an I love you gift for me knowing that I'm emotionally low

    ReplyDelete

Thank you all for visiting my blog and commenting on my cards and other projects. All comments are very welcome and much appreciated. Have a great day everyone!

Love,

Jo.