Thursday, 17 February 2011

CRAFT Challenge 90, Not A Card.

This week at CRAFT Challenge our challenge is 'Not A Card'.

Our sponsor this week is again the lovely Angela aka Toucan Scraps. I have used one of her lovely boxes for my card using this week's image from Designed2Delight (it is also entered into their challenge therefore).  This is a little box I made for my hubby forValentines Day, it contained some chocolates in its finished state.
The other image is from Sliekje, I just thought it was so cute!




I am able to let you know he really liked the chocolate.

Thank you for looking, all comments very welcome and much appreciated. Looking forward to seeing the image for next week. Angela is offering a product of choice from her store for the winner this week (up to a value of $5).

Enjoy your weekend!

Love,

Jo.

6 comments:

  1. love how you decorated it Jo, and glad he liked the chocolates.
    thank you, and bless you

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Jo, this is really pretty and such a great idea too
    hugs June xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a sweet little box! I'm sure he loved it! Thanks for joining Designed2Delight this week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is lovely Trimgym. Love the bright colors. Thanks for joining us at Designed2Delight.
    Hugs, Kathie

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi!
    Lovely bag! I like you use the Sliekje, love it!.
    -Sony

    ReplyDelete

Thank you all for visiting my blog and commenting on my cards and other projects. All comments are very welcome and much appreciated. Have a great day everyone!

Love,

Jo.