Thursday, 23 December 2010

Even more Christmas cards

Here are some more Christmas cards I made recently. I have been very busy last week and weekend with putting the last hands to some last minute Christmas cards. And here are a few of the ones I did.


















Hope you like this little selection of Christmas cards. Thank you for looking, all comments very welcome and much appreciated.

Love,

Jo.

2 comments:

  1. Jo, I always love your work....too darn cute! and I always love the papers you choose...everything always comes together so well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. they are all gorgeous Jo, you have been busy. I just dropped by to wish you a Very Merry christmas and a Happy and Healthy New year
    Kevin xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you all for visiting my blog and commenting on my cards and other projects. All comments are very welcome and much appreciated. Have a great day everyone!

Love,

Jo.