Thursday, 9 December 2010

And the last Festivia card for today.

As you may have noticed from my previous posts today, at CRAFT Challenge our challenge is a colour palette by Eiglas, Festivia. I love this colour scheme and have used it for several more cards and papers.
I thought you might like some further inspiration for the challenge.

Hope you like this one.






Thank you for looking, all comments very welcome and much appreciated.

Also entered at ABC Christmas Challenge.

Love,

Jo.

4 comments:

  1. Jo, I love all of your Festiva cards.....they are so darn cute. I can't pick a fave because I love love love them all!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Jo, they are all gorgeous, i like all the different images you have used
    well done
    Kevin xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful Christmas cards you have made. Thank you for sharing your creations with us at ABC Christmas Challenge this time and good luck.
    hugs Dorte

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awww...sweet card!
    Thanks for joining us at the ABC Christmas Challenge!
    Helen x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you all for visiting my blog and commenting on my cards and other projects. All comments are very welcome and much appreciated. Have a great day everyone!

Love,

Jo.