I did a little bit of crafting today, finally some time for me again. One of the cards I made today was with this week's free image from
Designed2Delight for
their challenge using some of the Pink n Wild papers from
Toucan Scraps as well as some card which I embossed using my Big Shot. The base card was embossed as well. This to also qualify for the
Double Delight challenge this week.
Unfortunately it does not show up very well, I guess it's just a bit too dark at the moment. Hope you like the card anyway, I think the image is really cute.
Hope you like it. Thanks for looking, all comments very welcome and much appreciated.
Love,
Jo.
Adorable, Jo! Love the colors and the giraffes in pink are fabulous! Thanks for playing with us again this week at D2D/Delightful Inspiration and can't wait to see what you do with next week's image!
ReplyDeleteAloha, Kim Mc
D2D DT
Cute card, love the fancy matting technique!
ReplyDeleteGreat card Jo. Thanks for playing with us at Double Delight Challenges =)
ReplyDeleteI love the double matting on your card Jo, and that giraffe image is just the cutest!
ReplyDelete