Wednesday, 27 October 2010

Another marriage between Designed2Delight and Toucan Scraps.

Evening all,

I just made a quick card using this week's image from Designed2Delight, available free to all who played last week and for sale at their shop for all others (and isn't it cute?!) and papers from the autumn papers 'Kicking Leaves' from Toucan Scraps. I also used the recipe from Double Delights to use raffia. Fortunately I had kept some that was part of the wrapping of a candle I bought some time ago. The sentiment has been mounted on a piece of wood, which was previously part of a box for camembert. Recycling as well, lol.

Hope you like the card, I really do like this image and these papers.




Thank you for looking, all comments very welcome and much appreciated.

Love,

Jo.

6 comments:

  1. Cute card! Love the added raffia! Thanks for joining us this week at Designed 2 Delight!!

    Kendra

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute CUTE!! I think Raffia was the perfect embellie for this cute bear =) Your bg is so pretty and interesting too! THanks for joining us at DOUBLE DELIGHT CHALLENGES!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great card Jo...love your coloring and layout too. Thanks for playing with us at Double Delight Challenges =)

    ReplyDelete
  4. So cute Jo. Love the layout and sentiment. Hope all is well! Thanks for sharing your card at Designed2Delight.
    Kathie xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. wonderful car Jo, thank you for using my papers for it.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a cute job with the image! Thanks for playing at Designed 2 Delight!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you all for visiting my blog and commenting on my cards and other projects. All comments are very welcome and much appreciated. Have a great day everyone!

Love,

Jo.